Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Notes from the desert
so i got an email from Sassy the other day. 

heres the cliff notes version.

1.  They were able to get their house sold in tuscon and have moved up to the kingman area as they had been hoping to for quite a while.  They are currently renting and looking for a house to buy,  but after paying off their other debts... things are pretty tight so their pickings are limited and they dont want to just settle on a dump.

2.  They are near some excellent fishing and other outdoors opportunities,  those that know Sass know that this is an absolute must for her and Don.

3. The girls are in a much better situation in terms of schooling.  Sass says they are very happy in their new location.

4. Don is still battling and is getting along,  but is in a lot of pain,  but as considering the alternative for those with his condition... 

There is more,  but I cant do it all for her,  hopefully she finds her way back here sometime,  but she says she is living a pretty computer free lifestyle these days... enjoying the most beautiful sunsets she has ever seen.
Why isn't Chuck Foreman in the Hall of Fame?

Thanks Jimmy...I've been following her adventures(?) on Facebook.

Thanks for the update Jimmy.  They have been on my mind lately.  Will continue to keep them in prayer.

Thanks for the update Jimmy.  Been wondering about the Sass family, good to know they're doing ok.

Thanks Jimmy, i too, was wondering how they were doing.

Thanks for the update. Sass was always one of my favorites here and on PT. The whole family is in my prayers, glad to hear things are going well.  Wishing them all a fantastic 2018.

Great lady & family...hope they find the peace and security they're searching for

If you communicate back to her let her know we are all thinking about her, the family, and have Don in our prayers.

Thank you, I too have been thinking about her and the weight she carries now
lost touch with sass a frass sometime back
and good to hear an update
chsnge of scenery might do her good & maybe get her kicks on 66

Hope the best for her and her wonderful family, and hope she checks in here again & is finding some much needed distraction with this awesome Viking season

Thanks for the update Jimmy.  I know she'd wanted out of Tucson for a while now (she called it Detroit 2.0) so hopefully Kingman is what she was looking for.