Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Success of Vikings, Saints accentuates fall of AP...
Peterson's worth was undeniable five years ago when he won NFL Most Valuable Player award while carrying the Vikings into the playoffs. Sadly, his value today is equally unmistakable.
http://www.startribune.com/soaring-saint...462124473/

who?

Can we just get over that pettiness please?  We have an amazing team to talk about.  It doesn't include Peterson

You cant have your cake and eat it too...

The Saints are probably the best team in the NFL now that they dont have Peterson. I guess all we did week 1 was beat a team poisoned by Peterson...

(Thats sarcasm, just in case...)

We so need home field advantage. I don't like the thought of playing the saints again.

Must be a slow F'ing week for the Strib.

Quote: @SkolVikings44 said:
We so need home field advantage. I don't like the thought of playing the saints again.
I'm not super worried about the Saints or Eagles as a team, but getting home field would be a huge shift as opposed to having to travel to their place.

Quote: @medaille said:
@SkolVikings44 said:
I'm not super worried about the Saints or Eagles as a team, but getting home field would be a huge shift as opposed to having to travel to their place.
The way the NFC is shaping up, we will have to likely play someone we already beat.  Assuming we beat the Panthers this week. 

NO, Atlanta, Carolina, Rams...  Only contenders we haven't played are the Seahawks and Eagles.

Quote: @greediron said:
@medaille said:
@SkolVikings44 said:
The way the NFC is shaping up, we will have to likely play someone we already beat.  Assuming we beat the Panthers this week. 

NO, Atlanta, Carolina, Rams...  Only contenders we haven't played are the Seahawks and Eagles.
I'm not counting GB out till they're out...

Its tough beating the same guys twice in a season.  Home field is going to be huge especially after the very tough stretch of road games near the end of the long season.
I would rather not face the Eagles or Nawlins but I expect them to be around near the end.
Seahawks are very flawed from injuries.
Atlanta and the Ram’s shortcomings have been identified and exploited.  They remind me of the Vikes a few years ago.  They are making significant strides, adding the right pieces but still have a few to fill.

GB.. Rodgers would have to be back and have beat the Vikes on Dec 23rd. They would love to see the Vikes for a third time in the playoffs. They are starting to peak at the right time and an angry, rested Rodgers coming in at the end isnt what I want to see.

I really don't see a 9-7 team making the playoffs. One more loss in the last 4 games puts the Fudge on the outside looking in.