Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teddy Working Out With Diggs And Landry

Ted-DEE!  Ted-DEE!!  Ted-DEE!!!

I still say there is NO way he is in camp in 3 weeks and not on the PUP

he will be full participant in training camp. get ready for another year of Minnesota Vikings training camp being a media hot bed, following our qb controvery, and Teddys comeback. 

teddy wouldnt be on the field at all with team a few weeks back and the team showing video, if he wasnt goig to be a go for the season. they would have just hid him away if there was a real belief he wasnt gonna be ready. 

it may not happen that way, but to think otherwise to me, indicates you dont know Teddy, or the way drama follows the Vikings

Oh man, I know Vikings drama lol! 

Now Teddy playing this year? I highly doubt it, but crazier things have happened (cough, Favre, cough)...

=)  =) =)

Good to hear! But Teddy throwing and moving around well, and Teddy physically and mentally ready for live action, even in practice, are two hugely different things.

It benefits the Vikings enormously to keep him on the PUP for 6 weeks, so I expect that's what will happen. 

He's 11 months in to an 18 month recovery time injury...we really don't want to see Teddy this year...

How is it an 18 month recovery when they said they didn't know his recovery time because it is very unknown with this injury

Am I the only one who immediately thought, "Why isn't Diggs with Bradford?"  If you're going to work out with a QB, it should be the one who will be playing this fall.  Makes me wonder what Sam is doing these days...

Quote: @RS Express said:
Am I the only one who immediately thought, "Why isn't Diggs with Bradford?"  If you're going to work out with a QB, it should be the one who will be playing this fall.  Makes me wonder what Sam is doing these days...
Sam is working hard.