Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Keenum, hit to the head
On the play today where Keenum floated the one over the
middle to Floyd, he is clearly and squared hit in the face / head by the
opposing player. Once again no call.

Are the officials graded or reprimanded for these missed calls?

Do the Vikings send them in for review and explanation?

Gets under my skin that so called franchise QB’s are treated
differently.

I saw that as well.

The funniest thing about that...  when the announcers showed the replay, they said yeah his arm was definitely hit on that play... Well what about that gigantic shot to his head???  Are these fuckers blind???

I commented on that to my kids   we were like  there is another shot to a viking qb head and no call

LAst week against the Lions, the play where he escaped the sack and threw it to AT, the D Lineman smacked him on the head as he passed by.
Had that been a star like Rodgers or Brady they’d have theown a flag, but it’s just Case so no big deal.

F stars weve got our star now. If Keenum isnt the #2 in probowl QB vote for the NFC its a crime. Dude is playing lights out even if he has been a career backup what if he just”gets it” now?  

Quote: @Wetlander said:
The funniest thing about that...  when the announcers showed the replay, they said yeah his arm was definitely hit on that play... Well what about that gigantic shot to his head???  Are these fuckers blind???
why yes, yes they are. the announcers and refs. 2nd game this year Keenum has been hit in the head and no penalty

Get used to it. And Keenum doesn't seem to mind. Rodgers asks for a P.I. call on every incompletion. I can't wait to see how much they protect him if he returns this year.

the protection for rodgers, especially against the vikings, will have us all up in arms

I know we're winning so it shouldn't matter, but there should be some sort of accountability.