Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: My Mom
Hi Longshipper Friends,

My mom passed away yesterday morning
in her nursing home room.  She was pain free and in peaceful rest. 

She too was a long time Viking fan, and I still remember her tearing up after that last SB loss against the Raiders and telling me "Oh well, they had a great season", but she felt the same pain as any of us "die hard" fans.
Thanks again all of you for the kind words, thoughts, and prayers.  It's been an absolutely crazy 11 month battle my mom has fought, and now she's resting.  I'm very thankful for that.
Skol, mom, love you and miss you!
Tim (Happy)

My sincere condolences, Happy. No more suffering.

My condolences.  Your Mom is in a better place now.  God Bless and Godspeed.

So sorry to hear about your mom's passing, Happy. It is a wonderful thing that she was able to be peaceful and pain-free in her final hours. You and your family have my sincerest condolences.

Thanks for sharing Tim.  It was great to get to know her through your sharing.  Blessings to you and your family in this time of grief.  

Thoughts and prayers of strength for you and your family during this difficult time.  Sorry for your loss.

From what you've shared, she sounds like an amazing woman and mother, Happy.  I'm sure she appreciated you being by her side these past 11 months.  Take care my man...

God's blessings on the loss of your mom, Happy. 
“Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.” (Matthew 5:4)

You and your family have my deepest sympathies and condolences.  

Much love and condolences to you and your family. No words make up for loss, but know you got more family here sending thoughts and prayers.