Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eli getting benched for Geno ...
yep. You read that right. Eli is not starting any more games fir the Giants this year, or maybe ever. 

The G-men want to get a look at Gino and Davis Webb.  Webb, I can understand. I do not think he has ever played in a regular season game in the NFL. But they also want to evaluate Geno Smith. Haven't they already done that?  

Eli is under contract for one more year for more than $20M. I expect the Giants will shop him this off season, presumably to a contender not in their division, i.e., not Washington.  

Eli is not great. But I suspect with a good group around him he could still be very good.

good Lord please no,  if anybody mentions him coming here I will likely lose it.

sign him now!!!

Quote: @greediron said:
sign him now!!!
funny fucker arent you?  i hate eli and for the most part the entire manning family,  but mostly eli.  smug little over rated shit ball that he is.

Crazy how much they've fallen since 11-5 last year.  To me, that points to the coach.  Although losing your top 3 WRs in a passing offense can't help matters much.

https://twitter.com/PLeonardNYDN/status/...1054743555

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
sign him now!!!
funny fucker arent you?  i hate eli and for the most part the entire manning family,  but mostly eli.  smug little over rated shit ball that he is.
Yes, yes I am.  no minty fresh breath tho. 

I dislike Eli and his many sad faces as well.  But my son likes the giants because he started watching football when the Giants won the superbowl and he shares the name with their QB. 

Quote: @SFVikingFan said:
Crazy how much they've fallen since 11-5 last year.  To me, that points to the coach.  Although losing your top 3 WRs in a passing offense can't help matters much.

https://twitter.com/PLeonardNYDN/status/...1054743555
Are they sure about that?  Isn't that his normal face?

Oh, and Eli has been shit this year.  Some awful play from a QB.  Yes he lacks WRs, but some things have just been awful.

Not to mention, I can't believe they are going with Geno Smith over Eli, or the rookie for that matter.  Geno is easily one of the worst QBs I've seen play in the last 10 years.

Quote: @JimmyinSD said:
@greediron said:
sign him now!!!
Eli's coming...there get that song out of your head...

So, Eli QB1...Peyton QB coach...Archie and Olivia in Zygi's  suite and Cooper as WR coach...