Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Another Spider-Man Movie?
Really?

How about one Venom movie before a third different lead playing Peter Parker? Or Green Goblin?

C'mon!

They did have Venom. It was Spiderman 3 which was the worst one. But yeah I agree. It is strange that they are on the 3rd reboot in less than 2 decades.

It's REALLY good. Yes, there have been a lot of spiderman movies, but this one is the best I've seen. Well worth the time assuming you've enjoyed the other marvel universe movies so far. 

I wish they wouldn't have fucked up the Fantastic Four franchise. The comic books were superb, but it hasn't translated onto film yet. They've consistently been the worst Marvel movie franchise which is really a shame if you read the comics.

I guess I should have clarified, if you enjoyed the other Marvel Comics Universe films (i.e. Iron Man, The Avengers, Captain America, Thor, Guardians of the Galaxy) which have all been really high quality, well written super hero movies. There are the other Marvel movies by another studio (can't remember which) i.e. X-Men, Fantastic Four, maybe those Hulk films? which have ranged anywhere from good (some of the X-Men films, and Logan) to terrible (the aforementioned Fantastic Four films).

This one is the Spiderman kid seen in the last Captain America movie, and Tony Stark is in it. It's funny and a good story and action packed. Definitely a must see if you're into these sorts of films.

There is a Venom movie in the works right now, according to IMDb.

I've seen a couple in the theater...seen a couple on demand.....seriously I don't even know how many there are.

Are there six?  this one number seven?

All I know is I can't watch another superhero movie where buildings come crashing down.  Buildings don't have a friggin' chance in these flicks. I go in thinking how many buildings are going to be destroyed?

I was watching one and thinking "Hey no buildings destroyed"  That's when the evil guy or whatever levitated the entire city first....before it came crashing down.

Just once I want to see a superhero knocked toward a building when they stop themselves short....or they hit the glass hard enough for just a small crack...not shatter the entire thing

Quote: @NoGoingBack said:
It's REALLY good. Yes, there have been a lot of spiderman movies, but this one is the best I've seen. Well worth the time assuming you've enjoyed the other marvel universe movies so far. 
Agreed..it's the best one I've seen...it's very funny and finally a Spider-man that is the right age...

If you enjoy the Avengers movies...you'll likely enjoy this... 

Not at all excited about it and I love superhero movies. I loved the Spiderman series with Tobey Maguire. I will wait till it's on video.

Quote: @NoGoingBack said:
I guess I should have clarified, if you enjoyed the other SONY Marvel Comics Universe films (i.e. Iron Man, The Avengers, Captain America, Thor, Guardians of the Galaxy) which have all been really high quality, well written super hero movies. There are the other Marvel movies by another studio (can't remember which) i.e. X-Men, Fantastic Four, maybe those Hulk films? which have ranged anywhere from good (some of the X-Men films, and Logan) to terrible (the aforementioned Fantastic Four films).

This one is the Spiderman kid seen in the last Captain America movie, and Tony Stark is in it. It's funny and a good story and action packed. Definitely a must see if you're into these sorts of films.
The ones you listed (the Avengers franchise) are not Sony, they are Marvel Studios, owned by Disney.