Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vikings' odds to run the table:
Using FPI's numbers re how likely the Vikings are to win their games against Atlanta, Carolina, Cinci, GB, and Chicago, the FPI odds that the Vikings win them all is only about 9.4%. 

FPI gives the Vikings less than 50% chance to win either against Atlanta or Carolina, both road games. And more likely to beat Atlanta than Carolina. It has us as very likely to beat Cinci, GB, and Chicago.  

I agree that it is pretty unlikely we run the table. But how likely was it that we would be sitting at 9-2 when Sam was lost after week one?  Then after losing Cook in week 4? 

Just need to let the refs know that we didn't break Rodgers intentionally. It just happened. GB is done. We now own the North. So stop trying to dictate outcomes and just call the game.

I'm just enjoying each game, not really expecting them to run the table. The refs don't have anything personal against the Vikings, just a shitty crew in Detroit and Z alluded to that the day before the game. 

I know we are starting to get into territory Minnesota fans aren't used to, and all the old ghosts of year's past are creeping into the subconscious. Its so awesome the team is 9-2, I love reading new stories each day online. Soaking it in. The national media is giving the Vikings plenty of credit. Nobody is dissing the team, actually they are in awe mostly. 

When refs' incomptence goes both ways, I'll believe it is just incompetence. Until then, if it looks like duck . . . .

Quote: @dadevike said:
When refs' incomptence goes both ways, I'll believe it is just incompetence. Until then, if it looks like duck . . . .
Its paranoia. I get it. But other than big name QBs like Rodgers, Brees and Brady getting some ticky tack calls in their favor (which undoubtedly happens), I don't see any favoritism on a consistent basis....especially in a game against Detroit. Its fan think. And I say this cussing a blue streak on those horseshit calls in the 2nd half on Thanksgiving.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@dadevike said:
Its paranoia. I get it. But other than big name QBs like Rodgers, Brees and Brady getting some ticky tack calls in their favor (which undoubtedly happens), I don't see any favoritism on a consistent basis....especially in a game against Detroit. Its fan think. And I say this cussing a blue streak on those horseshit calls in the 2nd half on Thanksgiving.
Yeah, I know. But it is also part of our culture as Vikings fans. It is our version of us against the world.