Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
From BongBreath at that other forum...It's a good one!

i like it

That was great!

Cool  he is a gamer    this is only his 5th season    and not like he played a full seasons I think the light went on  he is a very good qb

Quote: @Viking1987 said:
Cool  he is a gamer    this is only his 5th season    and not like he played a full seasons I think the light went on  he is a very good qb
Yesterday was his 33 start.

Thanks for sharing! That was great.

Awesome.  

Case is En fuego...

Not to get too far over the tips of the skis as they say, but the career trajectory is becoming reminiscent of Kurt Warner's. The thing is, Case is probably a lot more athletic, with less arm. Both seem to be living a pretty charmed life of being in the right place at the right time, in the right system, with the right supporting cast.

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
Not to get too far over the tips of the skis as they say, but the career trajectory is becoming reminiscent of Kurt Warner's. The thing is, Case is probably a lot more athletic, with less arm. Both seem to be living a pretty charmed life of being in the right place at the right time, in the right system, with the right supporting cast.
Nice analysis.  His mobility and game play reminds me of Rich Gannon, Jeff Garcia, and Doug Flutie.