Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I don't care about any stinking Vikings game @ USB, this is what I'm talking about...
Taylor Swift to stake her 'Reputation' on U.S. Bank Stadium Sept. 1U.S. Bank Stadium will follow up the mother of all sporting events, Super Bowl LII, with the queen of the modern pop music world and what should be the biggest concert tour of 2018.
Taylor Swift has announced a Sept. 1 date at the Minneapolis football palace on her Reputation Stadium Tour, which kicks off May 28 in Arizona. The tour announcement follows Friday's release of her sixth album, "Reputation," which is on track to sell a million copies in its first week and could be her hottest-selling album yet, according to Billboard

Lol...catchy tunes, artist in her own right, probably works like crazy and a smoke-show to boot... 

But you couldn't pay me to see this live. 

I know she writes her music, I know she has quite the stage show (my sister and her kids and husband are fans, for some reason) but I cannot listen to this woman. It is her and Bieber as 1A and 1B in my music hall of shame...

She's actually talented. Writes her own songs. Dedicated. But her stuff isn't for everyone.

I don’t turn it off or bellyache about it if it comes on. She can sing. Not my cup of tea though.

I did enjoy the Crossroads episode with her and Def Leppard. 

I don't know if there's any truth to this but a few years back I heard she took some "singing lessons" though I don't know anything else about that story. Prior to that I'd seen a live concert of hers (I forget the venue) that made my ears cry uncle.

Quote: @prairieghost said:
I don't know if there's any truth to this but a few years back I heard she took some "singing lessons" though I don't know anything else about that story. Prior to that I'd seen a live concert of hers (I forget the venue) that made my ears cry uncle.
Not exactly Whitney was she?

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
@prairieghost said:

Not even close. Her voice is on a whole other level. 

Quote: @Vikergirl said:
@purplefaithful said:
@prairieghost said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JWTaaS7LdU
Not even close. Her voice is on a whole other level. 
Whitney had the singing voice of an angel...A once in a lifetime talent. Such a waste and sad set of events for that family.  

[Image: 88owwbwikcyf.jpg]
Neither could compare to this lady in her day, IMHO.

Now get off my lawn! ;-)