Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete Bercich's PostGame Show after the Redskin Game - 7 minutes
Here is the audio from our interview with Pete right after the game.   The area we shot in was dark, so the video was not very good.  Audio is clean,

I've been thinking the same thing about the defense...slow starts. Now, they made a couple nice 4th down stops yesterday, which are really as good as turnovers. They still have issues covering the TE. Vernon Davis had a bigger day than he should have. I thought the run D was decent....held my breath when Xavier went down but thankfully he must've just had the wind knocked out.
Thielen had an absolutely awesome game. Diggs had a nice game as well but Thielen is the go-to. I was glad to see Wright in there with a good TD. Treadwell helped block on that one, other than that I wasn't sure he was even playing...
Hey Pete, any idea when we're going to see Michael Floyd?? Is he still injured?? Sad that he's even more invisible than Tread.

Good insight as usual.  Cousins threw a couple of bad passes like he always seems to do.  Glad Mack got an INT on his birthday.  Was surprised at the lack of pressure on Cousins tho.  Losing EG really hurt the rotation.  Hopefully Weatherly takes this and grows.  Washington got Trent Williams back tho as well.  He is one of the top LTs in the game.

And yes, that o-line is a thing of beauty.  Not literally, but their play.

Thanks Pete and Tom. Amazing how few sacks this year from the OL. That is huge. Great to see the offense clicking like that. Kudos to BRob for the extended playing time. Awesome job by Thielen. Huge win after the bye and on the road. Expecting the defense to be hungry next game.