Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jersey Decision: Barr or Thielen?
so much angst....

THIELEN!!!
Minnesota kid... grew up as a Vikings fan...  one of the top WRs in the NFL...  AND he's under contract through 2020. 
BOOM

Thielen. Nothing against Barr, but the hometown kid always will get my vote. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
so much angst....
Barr is still on his rookie deal.... never get a jersey of a player on thier rookie contract... its a jinx.  If you want a Barr wait until his deal is extended.  Id go Thielen just from the home grown thing.

I've got Barr (along with many others) but I'm really debating between diggs and AT19. But Thielen has just become such a beast he may have won me over. The guy can run routes, has amazing hands, is just always open, fights for that extra yard, and did it all from the ground up. AT may have to be my next jersey.

I'm not a jersey buyer. Last jersey I bought was Robert Smith. But if I'm buying a jersey it's either gonna be Diggs or Cook. Tough to argue with Thielen though. Just think there are going to be a billion 19 jerseys in the crowd next season. 

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I'm not a jersey buyer. Last jersey I bought was Robert Smith. But if I'm buying a jersey it's either gonna be Diggs or Cook. Tough to argue with Thielen though. Just think there are going to be a billion 19 jerseys in the crowd next season. 
Oh man...Forgot about a Cook jeresy.

Quote: @MaroonBells said:
I like the less popular ones myself.... maybe a linval jersey... or a sendejo :p

Thielen. I love Barr but go with Thielen. Those Thielen jerseys are popping up everywhere now. It's great. I love a good underdog story. 

so raise your hands if you ever thought that Adam Thielen would become the face of the franchise....  the kid is everywhere right now,  lots of love from the national media,  him and McKinnon... crazy stuff happening in Sota these days.