Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Not Even Humiliation?

Check with him after the game to see how he feels about it. 

Check with Cousins too...

No hatred of the kid.  He stepped in as a rookie and played decent.  He really struggled last year being bumped around.  I hope has a good career, except for this weekend.

Don't know what you want him to say, maybe offer some Kalil like insight?

I always hoped things would work out for him.  He was a project player as a draft pick that was forced to step into tough situations.  He seemed intelligent and had a great work ethic, just not the right situation for where he was in his carreer.

Quote: @"BigAl99" said:
I always hoped things would work out for him.  He was a project player as a draft pick that was forced to step into tough situations.  He seemed intelegent and had a great work ethic, just not the right situation for where he was in his carreer.
having him on the roster now with 3 tackles ahead of him would have been ideal.  IMO some of these projects that have failed due to the player being pressed into service to early should really scream to not taking these guys at draft slots that we arent willing to expose to the waiver wire as they really need PS time.

i need Everson to bring some extra heat facing both Clemmings and Kalil this year.  His dominance in both matchups greatly increases our chances of winning both road matchups