Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking like it's Us vs. Lions
Given our remaining schedules, we're going to have to go 5-3 the rest of the way and beat the Lions at home. The rest of the Lions schedule besides for us is a joke. They could easily go 7-1. 

except for a Lion moment or two...

The Lions....7-1 the rest of the way...lol. So many skittish fans here on the board. Too funny.

I actually preferred the Lions loosing last night but some how kept rooting for them against the Packers.  I guess it is hard to break old habits.

Quote: @StickyBun said:
The Lions....7-1 the rest of the way...lol. So many skittish fans here on the board. Too funny.
Bears, Bungles, Bucs,  Puke, Ravens, Bears X 2 and us. While the Lions will more than likely turn into the Lions again, that schedule should set them up nicely. We're definitely going to have to take care of business, and can't count on backing into the division championship.   

Quote: @mgobluevikes said:
@StickyBun said:
Bears, Bungles, Bucs,  Puke, Ravens, Bears X 2 and us. While the Lions will more than likely turn into the Lions again, that schedule should set them up nicely. We're definitely going to have to take care of business, and can't count on backing into the division championship.   
Agreed. And I don't doubt this race tightens up big time. Its the Vikings. You know damn well they will choke it up and make this way closer than it probably should be. Or piss the lead away in the division entirely. But I don't think Detroit is any kind of great team.