Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Post-bye woes
The Vikings have lost six of the last seven games after a bye week. They’ve at least competed in those losses under this coaching regime, being outscored 52-39 in three post-bye games (1-2 record) coached by Zimmer. They’ll further test that poor trend on Sunday in Washington.
“I think people look too far into that stuff,” receiver Adam Thielen said. “We’re a totally different team this year than we have been in the past. I don’t think [previous losses] had anything to do with coming out of the bye week.”

http://www.startribune.com/don-t-call-th...455676633/

well to be fair, 2 years ago we won 5 in a row post the bye. 

Stats and 'trends' with the media, such bunk. Take the stat from last night's game: Detroit had only won once in Lambeau in the last 25 years. I mean, they rode that thing. But the last time before last night's game they won, was in 2015. So here's the new stat: Detroit has won 2 out of their last 3 games at Lambeau. See how stupid it all is and how it can be manipulated? The media loves these things that are usually meaningless as each season is new unto itself. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
Stats and 'trends' with the media, such bunk. Take the stat from last night's game: Detroit had only won once in Lambeau in the last 25 years. I mean, they rode that thing. But the last time before last night's game they won, was in 2015. So here's the new stat: Detroit has won 2 out of their last 3 games at Lambeau. See how stupid it all is and how it can be manipulated? The media loves these things that are usually meaningless as each season is new unto itself. 
well to be fair... it was the Lions and a rogers-less packer... they had to have something to talk about.

although to be honest... damn stafford looks good this year.  honestly if he had slung the ball like this when he had megatron, they might have had something.