Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Something smells in Seattle
And his name is Blair Walsh.

Actually, how many players mention how much they love the 'atmosphere' in Seattle.  But it seems like that is more a code for no discipline.  Funny how much talent can be beaten by a team with actual discipline and motivation. 

The media broke ankles last week jumping on the Seahawks bandwagon, now its crickets. I still think they can be a dangerous team in a playoffs-type-winner-takes-all scenario, but they are inconsistent. Obvious weaknesses. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
The media broke ankles last week jumping on the Seahawks bandwagon, now its crickets. I still think they can be a dangerous team in a playoffs-type-winner-takes-all scenario, but they are inconsistent. Obvious weaknesses. 
Seattle is still my dark horse pick for NFC, but Dallas is starting to get some momentum...It's all about health and who get's hot now. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
They aren't the dominant team of years past.  They have weapons but are so sloppy at times.  And now they have Walsh.

I am happy Seattle finally lost. I have though for weeks that they weren't nearly as good as the media has made them out to be. Wilson is special as always and the defense if their best unit. But you can't consistently win games with no offensive line, no running game, and an inability to not take stupid penalties. 

I am enjoying mentioning Walsh to my Seattle friends today. 

I sent one this email

Quote:

You Walsh can keep .

If that looks funny,
read it like a Blair FG attempt.  Walsh is always too far to the left.

i would rather the hawks over Dallas any day of the week

walsh single handedly lost that game yesterday, same as our playoff game.  when you single handedly cause your team to lose, you should find a different job

Walsh has them prisoner now.

[Image: DZ08DzMh_normal.jpg]

Liz Mathews

@Liz_Mathews

Carroll said Blair Walsh was "clear and calm" throughout the game. Said #Seahawks will NOT bring in a new kicker to compete this week.

9:40 AM - Nov 6, 2017

He can't handle competition, but can't handle the job either.  Oh what to do.  Hopefully they keep him for a few more crucial misses.