Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Fischer Should Never Coach Again
Rams with a 50 burger...Goff playing like a #1...Gurley and Watkins too...night and day difference across the board...

F'ers....Glad we get em up here.

Teddy's 1st game back???

Quote: @"purplefaithful" said:

Teddy's 1st game back???
Not sure that's a good thing,  they're 4 - 0 on the road this year.  They are really plying lights out too!  Oh, Barr's right...Fischer should never coach again.

Quote: @"1VikesFan" said:
@"purplefaithful" said:

Teddy's 1st game back???
Not sure that's a good thing,  they're 4 - 0 on the road this year.  They are really plying lights out too!  Oh, Barr's right...Fischer should never coach again.
Oh I wasn't saying it's an easy out...I saw them here in 15 @ TCF and that was a bruiser of a game. Expect the same again.

We do play better at home though and Goff will have to fight through this D and the crowd noise.

I don't know if flex is in play yet, but this is a match-up that's flex worthy.  Damn near sponge worthy too. 

Flex is in play...I guess I wouldn't hate it completely if it flexed...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
Rams with a 50 burger...Goff playing like a #1...Gurley and Watkins too...night and day difference across the board...
They addressed their team the same way we did this off-season. Put an Oline in front of the QB.  Andrew Whitworth has paid off for Goff!

Goff had all day to throw... Then again, it was the Giants. But the Rams are for real. Make no mistake about it.

Amazing how quick a team can turn things around and strike lightning in a bottle

Seems like it was just a couple years ago they were down and out and cutting ties with an injured Bradford...

Yes, I guess I went there...sorry

Quote: @"Bolstad79" said:
@"BarrNone55" said:
They addressed their team the same way we did this off-season. Put an Oline in front of the QB.  Andrew Whitworth has paid off for Goff!
Yea and Sullivan at center has played really well.  

That preseason trade for Sammy Watkins sure didn't hurt.