Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Minnesota Vikings Bye Week Break Down

[Image: BreakItDown.png?fit=630%2C350&ssl=1]Minnesota Vikings Bye Week Break Down
Tom Moore chats with Geoff Nichols about where the team is at during the bye week. Sitting at 6-2 heading into the second half, in a typical year you’d think the team had their players set in…

Read the full story here

Fantastic guys! Let's hear some thoughts from those in our forums!

It's hard for me to do the video/audio stuff at work...sorry...I'm sure they're being brilliant...!

Quote: @Zanary said:
It's hard for me to do the video/audio stuff at work...sorry...I'm sure they're being brilliant...!
It's okay, we do audio because it is easier than transcripting a 20 minute podcast.  Justo to much work to do.

Wish I was able to listen.  Maybe later today.  The road games all worry me - it's so difficult to win on the road in the NFL.    Even though washington is banged up they still have a lot of talent.  The oline will be tested.  ATL and Carolina on the road won't be easy either. Both have lots to play for.

Thanks for doing these... good info/thoughts... SKOL!

Loved the discussion. Thank you!

This was a great listen. Well done guys.

The Redskins have had a difficult schedule the first eight weeks, with six games against teams who are a combined 38-13; the Vikings have played two games against teams above .500. That's not to say the Vikings aren't good -- it's to put each of their records into perspective. The Redskins' defense has played six QBs ranked among the top 12 in Total QBR; the Vikings have faced one (they get their second on Sunday). So there might not be a big gap at all between these teams based on what they've faced to this point. Redskins 20, Vikings 17 -- John Keim