Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LOL, this is crazy good....but so unexpected.....
Only 7 OTs in the NFL have not given up a sack yet....the Vikings have 2 of them. 

[Image: DNeWG3OV4AA8vcl.jpg:large]

wow...

Hope we can knock Trent Williams' name from that list next week.

Id be just as happy if Trent was out and EG97 was eating up clemmings.

Think Teddy would love that kind of protection? Would be new territory for him as a Viking. 

That's what you want - Bookends!  I agree it's unexpected.  Usually FAs don't perform like you'd want, but these two have changed the team.

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
Hope we can knock Trent Williams' name from that list next week.
IMO, Trent Williams is the best OT in the NFL.

I wouldn't bet on Trent being able to play in 2 weeks. But anyhow, both Reiff & Remmers have been really good so far. Keenum does deserve some credit though since his mobility and ability to step up in the pocket has saved him more than a few times. 

Quote: @"Geoff Nichols" said:
I wouldn't bet on Trent being able to play in 2 weeks. But anyhow, both Reiff & Remmers have been really good so far. Keenum does deserve some credit though since his mobility and ability to step up in the pocket has saved him more than a few times. 
He has a pretty good sense of when to move to avoid a sack. That is one area where he is way ahead of Sam.

Quote: @"dadevike" said:
@"Geoff Nichols" said:
He has a pretty good sense of when to move to avoid a sack. That is one area where he is way ahead of Sam.
& having two functional legs is another... B)