Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Interesting fact from USA today
30. Since the start of the 2016 season, Minnesota QB Case Keenum is 8-7. The man he's filling in for, Sam Bradford, is 9-8 over the same period.

I certainly believe the offensive line is night/day better than last season. The o-line has been getting praise all season long.

I also definitely notice that if Keenum is really good at one thing, it's avoiding the rush, slipping and sliding away from pass rushers and finding voids behind the line of scrimmage. He moves really well in the pocket, and sometimes makes getting out of there look easy.

keenum can move around and climb the pocket like a champ - one thing sleeves could not do

Case Keenum pocket presence posts...
from r/minnesotavikings

Sam has had poor pocket presence his entire time in the league. In St. Louis, in Philly, everywhere. My Eagles fan roommate warned me about it the day of the trade.
He just doesn’t feel it coming. He’s got some real strengths but pocket presence is the last of them. He lacks that feel for pressure

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
from r/minnesotavikings

Sam has had poor pocket presence his entire time in the league. In St. Louis, in Philly, everywhere. My Eagles fan roommate warned me about it the day of the trade.
He just doesn’t feel it coming. He’s got some real strengths but pocket presence is the last of them. He lacks that feel for pressure

I agree with that assessment 100%

Quote: @"ThunderGod" said:
from r/minnesotavikings

I agree with that for his career up until this season, but game 1 this year he really took a major step forward. Hopefully (if he's back) that wasn't an aberration. 

Quote: @"FessVike" said:
30. Since the start of the 2016 season, Minnesota QB Case Keenum is 8-7. The man he's filling in for, Sam Bradford, is 9-8 over the same period.
actually i think Sam is 8-8 because he didnt play in the first game last year.