Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Aaron Rodgers: Vikings' Barr made obscene gestures after knockout play
Rodgers wasn’t happy about the play when it happened, yelling some choice words at Barr as he went off the field. Packers coach Mike McCarthy called the play “totally unnecessary.” Barr later defended himself, saying he’s not a dirty player.

If you hoped those various news cycles were enough to cover the play, you were wrong. Rodgers was on with Conan O’Brien on Thursday, and the TV host asked Rodgers about the play.
Rodgers described what happened and then said “the cameras caught me saying something to him,” but they missed what Barr was doing back to him: giving the QB, according to Rodgers, a pair of obscene gestures.
Rodgers was kind of smiling as he retold the story, and he added, “There’s no respect anymore in this business.”
http://www.startribune.com/aaron-rodgers...453608013/

I call bullshit.  Rodgers is the biggest punk in the business.  Loves to gloat, mock and make all sorts of gestures and comments when he is winning.  So he can just suck it right now. If there was an obscene gesture, Barr would have been fined. 

Probably told Rodgers to get a discount double check on his doctors visit. 

There was a rumor going around that Barr did the Discount Double Check towards Rodgers after the hit...  I would love it if that were true.  LMAO
BOOM

Whaaaaaa whaaaaaa.  What a baby.  If Barr gave him the discount double check, the suck it gesture, or even a middle finger, who gives a fuck you big baby.  

I hope we have division locked up by the Green Bay game, the Packers barely have a chance in the WC and they bring him back so our D can break him again

Don't Care.

Drinking his Grape Crush through an IV tube now

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Don't Care.

Drinking his Grape Crush through an IV tube now
Should send him a 6 pack of grape crush with the plastic rings broken and pinned together.

“There’s no respect anymore in this business.”

There NEVER was respect in the NFL dumbass...you either "hit or get hit" and you got hit!

Yeah...Conrad Dobler respected DT's...Yeah....Deacon Jones respected opposing QBs....Ben Davidson....on and on...

What a little bitch

And where was his respect for opponents?  His smokin jay cutler motion?   Putz.

respect... like mocking the other team in your post game press conference.

what a jack ass.

Heres his "respect" for "smoking Jay" Cutler

[Image: smoking-aaron-rodgers-in-tribute-of-jay-cutler.gif]

Here's his respect for the Minnesota Vikings
[Image: source.gif]

You can dish it out....guess you can't take it though...

unless it's up yer ass