Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete Bercich's VikeFans Post Game Show after Win vs Ravens
It's 15 minutes long, and Pete gives a lot of observations from the win over the Ravens, as well as what the team can expect from an overseas trip next Sunday.

Hope you will listen.

Good stuff.  

I'd like to hear his take on Gedeon.  

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
Good stuff.  

I'd like to hear his take on Gedeon.  
I will make sure to ask next time.  Appreciate the question 

Thanks Pete and Tom. The defense is playing so well. It's great to see. Barr was a beast today. The OL is doing a great job also. Nice to see that the depth is there. Keenum said he didn't notice any dropoff when Isidora and Hill came in. Lol on the kicker's comment. That's a whole other level of mental game. Definitely a challenge to get out of his own head. Excited about both McKinnon and Murray. The London game is so strange because I will be watching it at 8:30 am which is bizarre. Oh well, it's still football.

Another question ... the qb analysis.  

Is Bradford done?  How does Teddy look in practice?  What will we do if Teddy and Sam both come back healthy ... keep the fourth qb or lose a great developmental prospect?

Thanks again Pete & Tom for doing these.

Quote: @A1Janitor said:
Another question ... the qb analysis.  

Is Bradford done?  How does Teddy look in practice?  What will we do if Teddy and Sam both come back healthy ... keep the fourth qb or lose a great developmental prospect?
Great job Tom and Pete.  Speaking of QBs, I would love to hear Pete's take on what he has heard or seen regarding Sloter as well.

great job Tom and Pete, always a great show.  I really hope Kai knocks down that wall  making him miss the PAT.  He did a great job on field goals today.  

Very informative as usual...  I like that Pete highlighted the explosive plays the Vikings have been getting from their running game.  I'm really impressed with Jerrick McKinnon this season.  It seems like he's finally taken that next step in his development.  Murray breaking through this week was also a great sign. 

We're back to playing like the team that won the NFC North in 2015...  I think that bodes well for our chances of winning the division and having at least one home playoff game.  Let's keep grinding and get another W against the Browns.

Thanks guys!

BOOM

Thanks Pete and Tom Smile I hear that there are whispers that Diggs may be available for the Cleveland game. Any insight on that?