Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
With Diggs out, Vikings’ rookie WR Coley likely to see more action
Stacy Coley was one of the most impressive players in training camp for the Minnesota Vikings. He racked up 10 catches for 165 yards in four preseason games, but hasn’t seen much of the field during the regular season, playing just 18 snaps so far. But that could change this Sunday.
The Vikings officially ruled out Stefon Diggs for Sunday’s game and Michael Floyd is questionable. That bumps Coley up the depth chart behind Adam Thielen and Laquon Treadwell.
Coley, who was a seventh-round pick out of Miami known for his quickness and route running, has worked with the Vikings’ proven receivers to take the next step.
“In and out of my breaks, emphasizing that more in practice,” Coley said. “Stefon Diggs, Adam Thielen and Michael Floyd always help me [by] critiquing me.”
http://www.1500espn.com/vikings-2/2017/1...ee-action/

I like this kid. He's got a bit of Percy Harvin type ability in him and attitude at times. If Coley keeps his head in the game, he's talented. 

Maybe he takes this opportunity and runs with it...

I am hoping Treadwell steps up.  He came in for Floyd in the second half last week and was targeted 3 times and had 3 catches. 

Jarius is behind him?!?

Quote: @"A1Janitor" said:
Jarius is behind him?!?
I doubt it.  JW is a forgotten man until they need him and he usually steps up and delivers.

I think Coley will get more snaps, but only as a KR, and it's due to McKinnon taking on more RB snaps.

I still don't understand the Jarius Wright banishment to the Pit of Misery. Dilly Dilly