Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AP is Back...
Adrian Peterson Is Back: 'I Felt My Ability Was Going to Waste in New Orleans'LONDON — They rode through the gray London afternoon, the coach and two former Pro Bowl players, their black Mercedes van rolling along the winding, narrow city streets. They were on their way to a practice field in the misty countryside, where cows and donkeys roamed nearby. It was Wednesday or—in the world of the Arizona Cardinals—Day 8 of the AP Era.
Bruce Arians sat in the first row of seats, silently reviewing the plays he planned to call against the Los Angeles Rams on Sunday in Twickenham Stadium. Carson Palmer was behind his coach, looking out through the tinted windows at school kids playing at recess in their dark-blue uniforms. And near the back was Adrian Peterson, his head buried in an iPad, his dark brown eyes intently scanning the screen. He was doing his own kind of schoolwork.
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/27397...ce=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial

I think his second half of 11-33 is more indicative of what's in the tank...

But I thought he said there was so much love in New Orleans. Guess the love is gone. 

The feel good story may end quick against the Rams D

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
The Rams are actually one of the worst defenses in the league defending the run...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
I think his second half of 11-33 is more indicative of what's in the tank...
Possibly...  but one thing I've learned is never bet against the guy.  I recorded the game last weekend to see what he looked like in his first start for Arizona...  they did a nice job opening some holes, but he made a nifty jump cut to get skinny on his TD run and juked a defender out of his shoes on another long run.

He doesn't have that extra gear that made him special earlier in his career, but he still looks like he did in 2015 when he led the league in rushing.  I'd expect his rushing totals to ebb and flow depending on the strength of the opponent.

Wetlander is right....looked at Rams defensive stats against the run....lower quarter of NFL.
surprised the Hell outta me.

I stand corrected...good catch Wet

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
That all teams can run on?

1 game and the media has crowned him again. Its crazy.

whats the over under that Cook still has more yards at the end of the season?