Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One reason the Vikes will win this weekend.
I saw this clip earlier this week and couldn't believe how Flacco faked effort to make a tackle.  I can't believe his team has any respect for him.  Look it is one thing for an older QB to make a matador attempt at a tackle, but this is perhaps the most pitiful attempt by a 32 year old, 245 pound QB.  Keep your eye on him:

https://youtu.be/oES0FMx3k4Q?t=5m11s

He's dead meat walking....

i think most QBs would make a similar attempt to avoid injury. 

Quote: @"BStads" said:
i think most QBs would make a similar attempt to avoid injury. 
At the very least, that's what their coaches would want.

Keep in mind, as bad as the media is making Baltimore out to be, they are 3-3. And really should be 4-2. So if you think this is some kind of gimme game or a team that can't play well, think again. 

its not like QBs take part in tackling drills.  he was basically just trying to get in the way,  likely how hes told to try and make a tackle so he doesnt F up his arm or shoulder.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
its not like QBs take part in tackling drills.  he was basically just trying to get in the way,  likely how hes told to try and make a tackle so he doesnt F up his arm or shoulder.
Funny how he does make the tackle, but it was on his teammate freeing up the returner for a TD. 

Quote: @"StickyBun" said:
Keep in mind, as bad as the media is making Baltimore out to be, they are 3-3. And really should be 4-2. So if you think this is some kind of gimme game or a team that can't play well, think again. 
Precisicely. Starting to feel like the fans are Rocky after all the title defenses while a few of us are Burgess Meredith watching Clubber Lang knocking fools out.

This team plays sloppy they can lose to anyone except probably the Browns.

Quote: @"FSUVike" said:
@"StickyBun" said:
Precisicely. Starting to feel like the fans are Rocky after all the title defenses while a few of us are Burgess Meredith watching Clubber Lang knocking fools out.

This team plays sloppy they can lose to anyone except probably the Browns.
Careful, don't put anything past the Vikings.  They lost to the 1-15 Carolina Panthers back in 2001, in Minnesota.