Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's gone kinda silent on Bradford...
Wonder if he's going to make it back...

It's probably better that way. Time will tell but I wish Sam all the best. 

It's tough to say with his injury history. I certainly hope that the issue clears up and he's available if needed, but it may make sense to give him some more time to recover and reevaluate after the bye. Things could get very complicated in a few weeks if Keenum is playing well and Bradford and Bridgewater are available.

What's to say? His knee is messed up and problematic. Hard to know when he'll be able to get out there. Its Groundhog's Day every week with him now.

You do have to wonder exactly what is going on with Sam's knee. It was just a bone bruise, and then a 2nd opinion on his knee and now treatment on his knee in New York.
Zimmer isn't wasting any time getting Teddy active.

I wonder if getting a few doses of "Bridgewater" will help that ailing knee.  If Teddy seems ready in the next 3 or 4 weeks, Sam might be more anxious about getting better.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
I wonder if getting a few doses of "Bridgewater" will help that ailing knee.  If Teddy seems ready in the next 3 or 4 weeks, Sam might be more anxious about getting better.
But this is just another way of implying that Bradford is dogging, faking, too wimpy to take the pain - whatever. Geez, why didn't Spielman just tell Bridgewater he had a trade arranged for Bradford last August? Do you think with a "dose of Bradford" that wimp would have hauled his butt out of that cushy hospital bed and got back on the field asap instead of taking a 14 month paid vacation??

I know he's made truckloads of money but I do feel bad for Sam to a degree. Being enormously talented at something and having that repeatedly taken away from you because of injuries would really be a bummer.

Hopefully he can get well soon because he is a very good QB.

Quote: @"HappyViking" said:
It might assist in the urgency aspect but that might not necessarily be a good thing depending on what is going on with his knee. I just see it as Sam exploring all his options as he should. But if he tries to rush back, that could backfire. It already did. Whether he rushed or not still isn't totally clear. The staff cleared him. He played. The result was not pretty.