Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone think Eagles are best team in NFC?
I'm not their yet...

You know who I think isn't done yet? Seattle. 

If this team gets Teddy back 100% for the 2nd half the Vikings aren't done yet and I'd move them into the favorites role in the NFC.  RB is a bit of a concern because Murray looks bad IMO.  Hopefully he gets something going asap.

Rams D looks damn good, good coaching has turned them around. 
Seattle always tough with Russel Wilson. 
Eagles look like players
NFC South is a dog fight. 

NFC champion will be the healthiest entering playoffs.

Quote: @Vanguard83 said:
Rams D looks damn good, good coaching has turned them around. 
Seattle always tough with Russel Wilson. 
Eagles look like players
NFC South is a dog fight. 

NFC champion will be the healthiest entering playoffs.
I keep thinking Goff will regress when the league gets a handle on what they are doing offensively.  The WR group is weak IMO, seems like smoke and mirrors outside of a good defense and Gurley.  Granted I don't watch them unless I have a gun to my head so take it with a grain of salt...

Lots of season to play yet. 

Wentz has impressed the hell outta me...looks far more mature than I thought he'd be at this point.  Pederson's team just seems far more mature than under Chip Kelly.  They're certainly the class in the NFC East...sorry, Cowgirlz...

Wentz is good, but he isn't there yet.  There was a play on Thursday that he didn't see and it stuck out to me.  The Eagles' series before the Panthers last series, it was 3rd down and the Eagles just needed like 5 yards to close out the game.  There were 2 WRs out to the right and only 1 defender anywhere near them before the snap.  Wentz tried to force the ball to the left in traffic and it was incomplete.
I don't really get on QBs for missing open receivers because it can depend on the play called and pressure.  That, however, was a pre-snap read that was blatantly obvious.  I'm guessing he'll get the pre-snap reads down, but he doesn't have it yet.

Right now, I'd say they're the most complete team in the NFC; they can run, pass, and play great defense.  Wentz has that offense rolling, and the defense is playing as good as ours, if not better; especially against the run.

We're not half way into the season, and things will change in December.

Wentz is an Andrew Luck type and looks very, very good. I agree with silverjoel that there's still lots of room for improvement but he is already very good. At this point yeah, I guess I'd have to say Philly is the best looking NFC team. A lot can change though.

Dak Prescott is the other young QB who I like best. Pending the Zeke situation and if Dez Bryant can turn back the clock a few years then Dallas will be a player too.

Seattle, GB (yep... still), AP's Cardinals, and hopefully us will all be in the mix too I think. Our "do JUST enough" offense scares me one week, and then the next week we let it loose like against TB and NO. Some consistency would be nice.

I think the NFC has a group of pretty good teams at the top, but no juggernaut.