Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How Bad is Barr's concussion?
Any hear yet?

It's so  bad, Matt Barkley has a headache.

why arent we hearing fans cussing out Linval for taking out his own man?  imagine if it had been sendejo that knocked Barr out of the game.... there would be death threats by now.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
why arent we hearing fans cussing out Linval for taking out his own man?  imagine if it had been sendejo that knocked Barr out of the game.... there would be death threats by now.
I didnt know that's how it happened? Damn. 

Hope he's better in a hurry.

Quote: @"JimmyinSD" said:
I didn't see the play that knocked out Barr.  Any links?

Quote: @"twgerber" said:
@"JimmyinSD" said:
I didn't see the play that knocked out Barr.  Any links?
No,  but it happened when Barr and another player were bringing a packer down and Linval came in to finish the guy off but instead Barr took most of the punishment.

I was only joking about it being LJs fault,  it's a football thing...just like when it's sendejo delivering the shots.  Friendly fire is just part of the game some times.  We've seen BRob and Griffen ding each other,  we've seen Harry jack his own CBs at times,  not sure why sendejo gets so much hate for playing the game fast and hard .

Vikings didn't pull Barr out to avoid retribution, did they?

I think part of the reason Sendejo gets shit is that the guy is kind of a prick in real life. There's some stories out there about him and while they are funny to read in actuality they aren't that funny. But he has had a couple (Few?) solid seasons and he has been playing some good ball. I never understood the line of thinking that he is dangerous to his own teammates. He plays hard and injuries happen. 

Quote: @"Jor-El" said:
Vikings didn't pull Barr out to avoid retribution, did they?
I was wondering this as well.  I didn't see LJ hit Barr, so I was wondering, did Barr get sat because the packers were looking to hurt him?  Or because he got that stupid foul for headbutting a guy?  Or are they connected?  Did that guy take a shot at Barr and he retaliated?  And then did Zim say, enough, we aren't going to risk a bunch of stupid because the packers are pissy about the hit?

Dunno.  Just was thinking while I enjoyed my Sunday afternoon.

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
I think part of the reason Sendejo gets shit is that the guy is kind of a prick in real life. There's some stories out there about him and while they are funny to read in actuality they aren't that funny. But he has had a couple (Few?) solid seasons and he has been playing some good ball. I never understood the line of thinking that he is dangerous to his own teammates. He plays hard and injuries happen. 
I know we aren't here to spread gossip, but this is the first I've heard of Sendejo being a prick.  Can you elaborate?  Not doubting you, just curious by nature.