Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: Eagles Are For Real
Man, that team is playing well.  Wentz is already proving to be a top tier leader at QB, and that D just stuffs the run.  I really envy how they build that team on both sides of the ball.

The Dutchman told the Eagles, they were nothing before he got there and they will be nothing after he leaves. So far the Dutchman has been corrected! The Eagles will fade.

I will root for any team that will keep GB out of a SB this year...Even the frigging Eagles or Cowboys. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:
I will root for any team that will keep GB out of a SB this year...Even the frigging Eagles or Cowboys. 
Me too!  Even the hated cowboys.

Quote: @twgerber said:
@purplefaithful said:
Me too!  Even the hated cowboys.

Me three! Any normal year I'd say this, but it's particularly true this season.

The Eagles were more on the 'hate side' of my Feelings About Other Teams bar.  Now with Wentz leading them it's on the other side though and I hope they do well.  That's especially true considering their division and winning that; the Cowboys are full hate, I can't stand the Giants because of Goober Manning and I've grown to dislike Cousins even though I liked him at Mich. St.

Beating Newton last night was glorious.  I still can't get over how much of a child he his.  He dances/prances around all "look at me" until things go bad and then he pouts more than anyone, even Eli.

Agreed.  Never really liked the eagles, but now with Wentz, I gotta pull for them.  Just hoping we get revenge on him in the playoffs.