Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone else enjoying the Cowboys sluggish start?
I mean, I know ESPN and Fox Sports aren't, but I'm enjoying it. Its too bad the Giants are such a shit show in that division...they are an easy out now. 

My hatred of green bay is too intense and deeply rooted that Dallas is such a distant second that it barely registers for me...

If only it would shut Jerry up!

My son is a Giant's fan and is very despondent about this season.  I would feel sorry for him, but hell, he has had too much to cheer about in his short life.

As to the Cowboys, screw em.

I hate the Cowboys so much I found myself pulling for the Packers Sunday, then I would remember how much I wanted the Packers to lose. 

Quote: @"Riphawkins" said:
I hate the Cowboys so much I found myself pulling for the Packers Sunday, then I would remember how much I wanted the Packers to lose. 
thats where I am at,  i want to see a tie so bad when those 2 play.... or a meteor strike like Barr says.

Now that Zeke is out again it should be even more fun!!

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
My hatred of green bay is too intense and deeply rooted that Dallas is such a distant second that it barely registers for me...
This, so this...Plus I would rather the Cowboys play in the SB @ USB than GB...

Now I've got to go gargle as I just urped-up a bit. 

I am too bummed by my teams second consecutive injury riddled season to worry about the f'in Boys.

But your right, now that we are back in the QB draft/reset mode, I should concentrate my angst on the teams I don't want to see play in the SB on our turf.  Packers by far no way and then the Cowboys.  My two most hated teams.  I know it is very "unprofessional" and I fancy myself a "professional" poster child, HA   but I am wishing/hoping for an injury on Rodgers.  I can't stand that ahole.  

Quote: @"minny65" said:
I am too bummed by my teams second consecutive injury riddled season to worry about the f'in Boys.

But your right, now that we are back in the QB draft/reset mode, I should concentrate my angst on the teams I don't want to see play in the SB on our turf.  Packers by far no way and then the Cowboys.  My two most hated teams.  I know it is very "unprofessional" and I fancy myself a "professional" poster child, HA   but I am wishing/hoping for an injury on Rodgers.  I can't stand that ahole.  
I think the arrow is pointing-up on us needing more assurances @ QB in future years.

We'll probably bring in another young guy to compete with Sloter minimally. If Ted/Sam cant make it back? Then we'll have to jump in earlier. 

Back to this season, the injuries have taking their toll on me too. It's borderline ridiculous we're without Bradford/Cook/Diggs today.  

But I haven't given up on this season by any stretch yet.

I think when all the dust settles, we'll find the Vikings (with what they can currently field) part of a big group behind Philly, Dallas, GB, Panthers, ATL.

Probably 8/9 wins. Meaning they should be in the playoff discussion most of the year.

Never know, we could catch some breaks Nov/December.

Shrug...