Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pete Bercich Postgame Report Vikings vs Bears

[Image: Pete_Postgame_Bears_10-09-17.jpg?fit=630%2C350]Pete Bercich Postgame Report Vikings vs Bears
Tom Moore caught up with Pete Bercich after the win in Chicago over the Bears. He breaks down what happened on the field and gives a lofty prediction of the upcoming game against the Green Bay Pack…

Read the full story here

I LIKE that prediction for the packer game!!!!

while the picture above looks like two guys that just spent the night partying, this is excellent insight.  Guess radio guys don't have hair people.

Love the comments on Rodgers and the refs as well Pete. 

Quote: @greediron said:
while the picture above looks like two guys that just spent the night partying, this is excellent insight.  Guess radio guys don't have hair people.

Love the comments on Rodgers and the refs as well Pete. 
I admit, that is the worst screen shot Olson could have picked of me.  Pete wears a headset for radio, and he's a guy, so he could care less what he looks like.  

Just flipping you shit.  I know that screen shots can look bad.  But combined, you two looked rough.

Quote: @greediron said:
Just flipping you shit.  I know that screen shots can look bad.  But combined, you two looked rough.

Oh, I agree, I look like shit, and Pete looks like someone tried to rough him up

Ha!  Pete putting some bulletin board material up for the Packers...

What's been lost in some of the negative talk about what wrong in the game, Pete made a great point.  WE WON.  IN SOLDIER FIELD.  It wasn't pretty, but games there usually aren't when they involve the Vikings.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts on the game, Pete!

BOOM

I don't give a crap if it was pretty, we won. You gotta win the ugly ones too. Guess we are scoring on every drive with that prediction. Works for me. Thanks Pete and Tom.

Thanks again, Pete for doing these post game reports.

Is he drunk?   Bragging about whipping the Packers?  Bragging in Vikingland always means one thing - the opposite is about to happen.