Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bradford listed as questionable

These new designations mean nothing anymore.   He practiced 3 days in a row  - he better start.

Questionable is better than Doubtful...  but it's definitely not a lock he plays.

For our sake, I hope he's out there on Monday night.  I see us losing another close game to an inferior opponent if Keenum starts again.

keenum can play very well vs inferior opps, but terrible vs better opps.

sleeves needs to get well for gb. he still is limping very bad and doesnt get full power on his throws. 

Quote: @"Neptizzle" said:
keenum can play very well vs inferior opps, but terrible vs better opps.

sleeves needs to get well for gb. he still is limping very bad and doesnt get full power on his throws. 
Do you have a link supporting this? I saw one twenty second clip of him throwing to the backs and he looked fine. I seriously doubt if he's limping badly he'd receive first team reps three days in a row.

word is bradpool got most 1st team reps... probably going to start

word is bradpool got most 1st team reps... probably going to start
Ok but you were saying he was limping and didn't post a link to back that up. I was just curious where you got that information from.

sorry VG, the practice info id seen/heard from earlier in the week was pretty basic stuff and just from talking to a buddy. now the info is up and with him getting most of first team repa (from all twitter of local news twitters and info buddies) why would they do that to keenum if they were going to play him? seems like sleeves will play unless his knee flares worse, but a lot of pressure on our OL. however, will be excited to see how floyd gets along with sleeves

Watching ESPN Fantasy show even though I don't play any more and Stefania Bell was saying Sam was limited in practice so far and not looking like he fully trusted the knee yet.

sorry VG, the practice info id seen/heard from earlier in the week was pretty basic stuff and just from talking to a buddy. now the info is up and with him getting most of first team repa (from all twitter of local news twitters and info buddies) why would they do that to keenum if they were going to play him? seems like sleeves will play unless his knee flares worse, but a lot of pressure on our OL. however, will be excited to see how floyd gets along with sleeves
No worries. I just wanted to know what you were basing that off of. Personally, I don't think we know who starts until game time from now on. That gets old in my book real fast.