Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dear 8lb, 6 oz Baby Jesus...Don't Even Know His Name Yet...
Sam Bradford - QB - Vikings

Vikings coach Mike Zimmer said Sam Bradford (knee) will practice Thursday.

Source: Courtney Cronin on Twitter

I have a hard time believing that the Vikings will test that knee out on that sloppy nasty field in Chicago. I am guessing they are getting him reps and getting him up to speed for the Packers game.
Plus, I believe Case can and will beat the Bears.

[Image: e9p9j7chqd7f.jpg]

I like to picture Jesus in a tuxedo T-shirt....

Quote: @"Canthony" said:
I have a hard time believing that the Vikings will test that knee out on that sloppy nasty field in Chicago. I am guessing they are getting him reps and getting him up to speed for the Packers game.
It is barely October. And the field has only had a couple games on it so far. THe field doesn't get nasty until later in the year. 

And it may be the earliest must win game for a team ever. 

First good news on Sam in 3 weeks, and Teddy Fan Boi has to piss on it...JFC...

Quote: @"BarrNone55" said:
First good news on Sam in 3 weeks, and Teddy Fan Boi has to piss on it...JFC...
Hello pot, meet kettle...
https://vikefans.com/discussion/#/discus...mment/3757

Quote: @"Canthony" said:
he a football player,  and this is pretty much a must win for this team.  Case hasnt shown anything as far as consistent play that should make you think that he can go into soldier on a monday night and lead a team to a win.  If Sam can go,  Sam must go.

Quote: @"Mike Olson" said:
@"Canthony" said:
It is barely October. And the field has only had a couple games on it so far. THe field doesn't get nasty until later in the year. 
soldier field sucks anytime of the year,  they water the piss out of it,  let the grass grow extra tall,  unless you are used to those conditions its really hard to play on that field.  how many times have we seen the Vikings equipment guys bringing out different cleats for the skill guys after the first series or two?  almost every game I can recall at that place.

its just a shitty field with shitty fans,  to bad because it should be one of those places that every football fan would want to visit considering its history.