Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Your Buddy Rex Grossman
Rex Grossman's first N.F.L. start, first N.F.L. win, he looked like an All-Pro, an MVP, A Hall of Famer. He looked better than Joe Montana. Will Mitchell Trubisky be given the same gift?

If we lose this game it will be on Zimmer

Bring the gravey Mr. Biscuit will be in the house.  Dinner time.

Quote: W@"FLVike" said:
If we lose this game it will be on Zimmer
Lots if ways to lose a game,  not sure even nostrsdamus would try and predict fault in a football game a week before it's played.

Zimmer game plans,  but what do you game plan against with a QB that has so little tape?  Very little in terms of tendencies can be gleaned from his minimal preseason work with the second team.

It's scary to face the rookie on a long rest, but...the Bears were pathetic against the Packers. I'm not Bullish on the Vikings but I think they can win this one.

My real concern: Vikings have not put together a 2-game winning streak in a year.

Rex Grossman sucked.  It made that loss worse.  We don't know Olof this rookie will be Josh Freeman or Tom.Brady.  Since Zimmer has been here, you've never seen a rookie or noname backup go off on his defense

Quote: @"dukes" said:
Rex Grossman's first N.F.L. start, first N.F.L. win, he looked like an All-Pro, an MVP, A Hall of Famer. He looked better than Joe Montana. Will Mitchell Trubisky be given the same gift?
In a word...........YES

The Bears win if the Vikings can't stop the run. I doubt Trubisky will have much to do with the outcome unless he throws up a few picks. 

I think our defense is far different than in years past. I think Zimmer does a pretty good job with young QBs and being able to rush them and pressure them. He did a great job against Winston.

Quote: @"Canthony" said:
I think our defense is far different than in years past. I think Zimmer does a pretty good job with young QBs and being able to rush them and pressure them. He did a great job against Winston.
my concern is a slow start by the D,  we need to come out and shut that homefield crowd down early.  Our D has shown a habit of slow starts and if they give the bears offense and fans any glimmer of hope for the future it will only embolden them and make it that much harder on our offense.