Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So... I'm back to civilization...
... what did I miss?  I was jacked up to see the Vikings beat the Bucs, but was it as dominating a win as it looked?

What's going on with Bradford?  I'm hearing bone bruise?  Any time line for when he'll be back?

I feel so out of the loop...  can I get a cliff notes version of what's happened here while I've been out of the country the past two weeks?

Vikes kicked Buc's ass.  D played better than stats show.  Cook awesome.  Thielan and Diggs awesome.  Case played game of his life.  OLine great.  Too much purple kool aide?  Probably. 

Bone bruise is all we are hearing.  No new damage. When he will be back?  Hush hush???

I'm hoping Bradford is back in time for the packers game.  Give him another 8-10 days or so of rest. Then get him out there to practice.  

Was wondering where you were. Vikes look good. :-)

It's puppy and unicorn time.  Enjoy the buzz.

Welcome home too 

Buc's D down four starters, eventually lost two more...but I'm not sure it mattered as Case was en fuego...Cook could have had 120+ yards if not for two holding calls...Diggs had a bad drop and dropped a catchable ball, would have had another 50+ yards...Rhodes took Evans out of the game to the extent that Evans is still whining about it...Hunter still MIA...D had 3 picks...Detroit will be our best test to date...

So... did YOU have a good time while away?  or will that be a separate post? 

Quote: @Bezerker88 said:
So... did YOU have a good time while away?  or will that be a separate post? 
Of course!  Yes, I'll be starting a new post this weekend recapping my adventure...  I just need to figure out how to post some pics.

BOOM

Thanks for the info as well, guys.  I just watched the Bucs game last night on DVR.  That was fun to watch...

Keenum doesn't have much arm strength, but he gave Thielen and Diggs plenty of chances to beat coverage deep downfield with good anticipation.

Cook continues to impress...  hopefully we can get one more good game and a WIN out of Keenum.  It would be great to get Bradford back healthy for the Chicago game...  It'd be nice to have a tune-up for him before facing Green Bay.  That said, he played extremely well against them last year on short notice...  Hmmm.

Quote: @Wetlander said:
Thanks for the info as well, guys.  I just watched the Bucs game last night on DVR.  That was fun to watch...

Keenum doesn't have much arm strength, but he gave Thielen and Diggs plenty of chances to beat coverage deep downfield with good anticipation.

Cook continues to impress...  hopefully we can get one more good game and a WIN out of Keenum.  It would be great to get Bradford back healthy for the Chicago game...  It'd be nice to have a tune-up for him before facing Green Bay.  That said, he played extremely well against them last year on short notice...  Hmmm.
Shurmur putting his mark all over things...Like my Male Black Lab on a walk outside. 

Looking forward to seeing how he attacks the Honolulu Blue Sunday