Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shoots Fired! Griffen Calls Out Robinson...
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20839...inson-lazy

I'd prefer he make his statement on the field...but Robinson has been a colossal bust to date...3 sacks and the W...

Griffin just put more pressure on himself, not smart IMO.  Just play and let the results show.  

Yeah, I don't get it.  Not typical for our D to talk before the game.

This just might inspire Robinson to tighten his brassiere & bring it...  Wink

wow, that is awful.  He makes TJ clemmings look servicable.  The flat feet, lack of power.  Wonder if Griffen is setting him up somehow.

I wonder if Griff know the guy gets flustered with smack talk and is starting early to get in his head all week?

Stupid thing to do and say...

I'm sure coach was pleased. 

Quote: @purplefaithful said:

Very stupid. Pretty much guarantees Robinson will give 100% effort Sunday. Probably fired up their whole offensive line. Just keep your #$%^ing mouth shut and play. You want to say this privately in the meeting rooms? Go for it. But to say it to the media guarantees they will run with it, which they did both local and national. This is the kind of shit that puts Griff just below a true leader status, you don't say stuff like this.

I've got this gut feeling that Detroit is going to wax the Vikings big time on Sunday. 

Quote: @StickyBun said:
@purplefaithful said:

Very stupid. Pretty much guarantees Robinson will give 100% effort Sunday. Probably fired up their whole offensive line. Just keep your #$%^ing mouth shut and play. You want to say this privately in the meeting rooms? Go for it. But to say it to the media guarantees they will run with it, which they did both local and national. This is the kind of shit that puts Griff just below a true leader status, you don't say stuff like this.

I've got this gut feeling that Detroit is going to wax the Vikings big time on Sunday. 

No F'ing way we lose 3 in a row to these guys.

I will begin to question the ceiling of our team if we lose at our house. 

HUGE game for so early in the season!