Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Roll Call
As we kick off another campaign -- where you at and where are your Viking roots?

Fort Worth, TX here -- Viking fan since 1970 when the family moved from just outside of Kansas City to the Minneapolis suburbs.  Geez, that's 54 years!
[-] The following 1 user Likes PurplePorsche's post:

Sioux Falls SD — Born in southern Mn and Dad was a fan so I suppose since birth. 48 years I guess!

Boca Raton, FL currently. From the Upper Peninsula of Michigan, land of Packer and Lions fans. My favorite Uncle lived in Minneapolis, bought me a bunch of Viking's gear when I was 7 years old and that was it. My Dad wasn't much of a football fan so I really had no allegiances to any team before that. Pure misery ever since. Wink
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

NW Indiana, 40 miles from Chicago. Mom was born and raised in Minnesota. I spent 10 days of summer vacation in Morristown, MN, near Faribault, every summer. Hate the Bears.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BrickVike's post:

I've lived in Denver for 29 years now, but I'm from Billings, Montana originally, a region that was part of the Vikings network in the 70s. So we got all the Viking games whether we wanted them or not. Been a fan since the Gary Cuozzo-led '71 Vikings.

Cedar falls, Iowa. Fan since the late 80’s early 90’s. Was in the Dome for Brad Johnson’s TD pass to himself, AD’s 296, Favre to Greg Lewis, CC’s return game as a Dolphin, and unfortunately for Gary Anderson’s missed kick

Ocala FL,
 In the 70's I had a few favorite teams, in 1975 I was put on the spot to pick one.
I've been to the Metrodome once when Daunte got me tickets. Been to US Bank twice.

New Jersey. Going to the game on Sunday. As a kid, I didn't care much for the Giants/Jets, so I decided to pick another team. Watched the Vikings beat the Rams in the 88 playoffs and been a fan ever since.
The artist formerly known as PurpleCrush.

Kent, Washington...originally born in Fargo, ND, to parents that were both of Norwegian descent and had a lot of pride in that. Was basically old enough to start understanding the game as Fran handed the keys to Tommy, have been a fan my whole life. Got to meet some of the Southwestern chapter (Sass, etc) back when I was stuck in New Mexico for 3 decades and would attend games in Arizona.
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

Big Grin 
San Clemente, CA. Pulling for Darnold as he's our homey.
My dad was an usher at first game, and season, Vikings played at Met Stadium. He and I still watch games together. I've been a fan my whole life...going on 58 Years. 
SKOL gents...here's to a fun season. ? ?
[-] The following 5 users Like onebadshredda's post: