Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Packers and Eagles Friday Sept 6
Game is on Peacock. I will be visiting Wisconsin that day.. Will it be on regular TV locally?

Thursday Cheifs and Ravens
Friday Pack and Eagles
Saturday Mich and Texas

LOVE football season. What a start

Oh ya tonight NC and Gophers.. sweet
[-] The following 1 user Likes Still Hurtn's post:

(08-29-2024, 09:40 AM)Still Hurtn Wrote: Game is on Peacock. I will be visiting Wisconsin that day.. Will it be on regular TV locally?

Friday Pack and Eagles
Saturday Mich and Texas

Yes sir, football is back. Good game this Saturday in CFB: Clemson vs. Georgia.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

ND vs A&M is Saturday Evening
ESPN
[-] The following 2 users Like purplefaithful's post:

How are we to cheer for the Eagles vs Packers? A tie? The obvious answer is the Eagles but it just doesn't feel right.
[-] The following 4 users Like AGRforever's post:

(08-29-2024, 10:09 AM)AGRforever Wrote: How are we to cheer for the Eagles vs Packers?  A tie?  The obvious answer is the Eagles but it just doesn't feel right.

I legitimately cannot ever root for Green Bay. Ever. But one team has to lose, so that's the win for me.
[-] The following 2 users Like StickierBuns's post:

(08-29-2024, 09:40 AM)Still Hurtn Wrote: Game is on Peacock. I will be visiting Wisconsin that day.. Will it be on regular TV locally?

Friday Pack and Eagles
Saturday Mich and Texas

Game will be broadcast on the NBC affiliates here in market (I'm in Madison).  It's on Peacock everywhere else. I will only watch the Packer game exactly twice every year...once if I go to the Vikings - Packers game at Lambeau and sometimes not at all if I go to US Bank and Lambeau for the Viking - Packer matchups.

I just re-activated ESPN live streaming today!!

Ready to go baby!!!
[-] The following 2 users Like purplefaithful's post:

NDSU v Colorado tonight too.
Damn I'm so glad real football is back!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Montana Tom's post:

Of any game that has to be broadcasted on the dreaded Peacock channel, I am glad it is this one, because the game is unwatchable for, the sight of both teams makes me want to vomit.
[-] The following 2 users Like JR44's post:

Has anybody read up on the gbay philly matchup? Apparently the gangs that run the streets around the stadium where its to be played hate the color green and will kill anybody wearing it ( its the color of their soccer teams chief rival) so the nfl send 2 of its 3 green teams to pkay there, but then tells the players not tonwear their team colors, or even leave their hotels. WTF is the league thinking? Wonder how many fans od those teams got tickets to go to the game and are unaware of the color situation?