Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fuuudge
https://twitter.com/AdamSchefter/status/...1214929973

Adam Schefter
@AdamSchefter
ESPN Sources: Vikings rookie first-round pick J.J. McCarthy is expected to be undergo knee surgery that will determine how much time he will be sidelined. McCarthy complained about knee soreness over the weekend, and underwent an MRI on Monday night.

We can't have anything nice

(08-13-2024, 11:33 AM)CFIAvike Wrote: We can't have anything nice

Nope. Its absolutely f$%#ing mind blowing how cursed this f%^&ing franchise is.
[-] The following 3 users Like StickierBuns's post:

Total gut punch. This sucks.

I only heard the last couple minutes of the conference. Did they say exactly what the injury is or are they staying vague with knee soreness? Obviously since he had an MRI they know what the issue is…

FFS this team I swear…

Nevermind, just read it was a torn meniscus. It’s official: the football gods are trying to kill us…
SKOL VIKINGS Tongue
[-] The following 1 user Likes The ghost formerly known as PG's post:

Devastating. The kid needed as many reps as possible, so this may stunt his growth a bit. Terrible news, even if it isn't as bad as an ACL or such.
The artist formerly known as PurpleCrush.

Well Sticky, you ready for me to show you on the doll where the Vikings hurt me?
[-] The following 1 user Likes AGRforever's post:

Just unreal. Wow.

I look at it this way, he probably wasn't playing before our bye week anyways and this gives him time to heal and keep observing the offense. Also gives us something to look forward to if Darnold tanks..

(08-13-2024, 11:54 AM)AGRforever Wrote: Well Sticky, you ready for me to show you on the doll where the Vikings hurt me?

It just takes the wind out of your sails. Fuck me.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post: