Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trevor Lawrence gets paid

Good young talent. Only 24 years old, very young when he was drafted like JJM. I think he'll continue to get incrementally better and do well by the franchise.

You have to be patient with these young guys. Nix and Penix are basically the same age as Lawrence, but Trevor has 3 years in the league under his belt.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

$55M AAV ties Joe Burrow for highest in the league. I'm actually a little surprised he didn't blow right past that. I kinda have a hunch the rest of the league looks at that Burrow deal as a little nutso.

[Image: GP_ltFlbEAEzIfA?format=jpg&name=large]

Maybe now he can afford a haircut...
[-] The following 3 users Like badgervike's post:

Seems there’s a glaring omission from this list… Angel
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kentis's post:

Haven't seen much from him in the games I've watched. Jags break the bank for slightly above average.

(06-14-2024, 12:53 PM)Kentis Wrote: Seems there’s a glaring omission from this list… Angel

...like, maybe the QB with the recent jewelry?

I'm also confused, I was told that our now-former QB was paid more than everyone, even more than the national deficit, according the hater club...!
LET'S WREAK SOME FUGGIN' HAVOK, VIKINGS!!! SKOL!!!

With these kind of QB AAV's, how do you keep a Mahomes and Hill skill level together?

Longer term?

I guess u dont...

(06-14-2024, 07:50 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: With these kind of QB AAV's, how do you keep a Mahomes and Hill skill level together?

Longer term?

I guess u dont...

Good question. I think you can do it, but the rest of your team is going to be crap. But you can win a Super Bowl with a team like that. The Rams won it paying Stafford, Donald and Ramsey big money. But some areas of the roster were well below average: IOL, ILB, S