Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Well, this wouldn't be easy to witness, would it?
Jets v Packers SB

I'm picking the Jets this year to represent the AFC...

(05-19-2024, 01:05 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: Jets v Packers SB

I'm picking the Jets this year to represent the AFC...

Tough to pick against the Chiefs, but I think if there is any team that can beat them it's the team that's done it before, and that's the Bengals with a healthy Joe Burrow. I just don't trust the Jets despite their talent on paper.

I personally think Erin is done, he was on a decline before his injury and just don't see him having the same success as Brady in his 40s. I don't see them finishing ahead of the Bills or Dolphins. I think KC easily takes the AFC again and think the NFC is so wide open that a surprise team gets in.

That Jets D is tough and it looks like they might have helped Rogers with improvement on the OL too.  Can he come back to HOF level play is the $mm question. 

I agree the Bengals should bounce-back, but Burrows hasn't proven he can stay healthy much. 

I wouldn't bet on NFC rep - too wide open (agree with JR)

I think you might be overrating both QBs a bit. 

Love looked fantastic late last year, but he was objectively bad early in the year. If you can attribute the improvement to progress or development, then watch out. Packers will be very good. I'm not yet convinced he didn't just get hot. He wasn't very good in that playoff game against the 49ers.

And Rodgers will be 41 in December. I'm sure he'll play well, but I don't think this will be the Rodgers from 3 years ago.

lol, PF you sure have some PTSD from Packer fans up there! Love has things to prove yet for sure.

(05-19-2024, 01:21 PM)supafreak84 Wrote: Tough to pick against the Chiefs, but I think if there is any team that can beat them it's the team that's done it before, and that's the Bengals with a healthy Joe Burrow. I just don't trust the Jets despite their talent on paper.

(05-19-2024, 03:52 PM)StickierBuns Wrote: lol, PF you sure have some PTSD from Packer fans up there! Love has things to prove yet for sure.

Well, there is that lol!

I'm not predicting a SB appearance for GB and not proclaiming Love as king yet. But that would be quite the match-up. Packers vs Rogers

I dont know if GB is any good or just got hot at the right time? We'll see this season.

Question; On our predictions do we need to predict injuries?

(05-19-2024, 08:52 PM)FLVike Wrote: Question; On our predictions do we need to predict injuries?

Why start now?

If Kirko hadn't torn his achilles, it would've been the Vikings in the playoffs & it would've come at the expense of GB.
[-] The following 3 users Like Knucklehead's post: