Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is what I posted in 2023...........
on another Vikings forum and got banned for 15 months; The ban was over may 1 but I don't know if I should respond there.

January 28 2023

13 wins last season was wasted away by the DC. Unless the defense is 10 times better I doubt we win 9 games. Our chance was last season and gutless coaching wasted it. You will see how difficult getting to 9 next season will be. I am so sure of this that I am not even going to waste my time and watch unless by some chance we make the playoffs.

Big Grin 
In the early 90s I said that Apple was a good stock to invest in Big Grin

If you're having a good time there go for it again.

That certainly doesnt strike me as a ban-able offense...Thats some mighty heavy handed modding over there.
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

(05-08-2024, 08:13 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: If you're having a good time there go for it again.

That certainly doesnt strike me as a ban-able offense...Thats some mighty heavy handed modding over there.

I think I'll stay away from there. I predicted the season to a "T" and got banned. Lesson: If you can't predict a good outcome for our team then don't post anything.

I didn't see the prediction about all the injuries??
[-] The following 5 users Like StickierBuns's post:

(05-08-2024, 08:23 PM)FLVike Wrote: I think I'll stay away from there. I predicted the season to a "T" and got banned. Lesson: If you can't predict a good outcome for our team then don't post anything.

Sounds like a pretty mundane post to be banned over. But, did you really predict the season to a t? The defense was 10 times better. They won 7. You don't think they would've easily won two more games with full seasons by KC and JJ? Especially with how KC was playing? Unless you left off the part in your post where you predicted struggles to win 9 due to those injuries I'm not sure I'd take much credit for that prediction. Just my opinion.
[-] The following 3 users Like bigbone62's post:

You could get banned here if you'd just put your back into it. Smile
[-] The following 5 users Like comet52's post:

(05-08-2024, 08:23 PM)FLVike Wrote: I think I'll stay away from there. I predicted the season to a "T" and got banned. Lesson: If you can't predict a good outcome for our team then don't post anything.

I dont think you did...

You go the 9 wins right, but how they got there was a significantly different tale and frankly the real story of 23.
[-] The following 5 users Like purplefaithful's post:

(05-08-2024, 07:06 PM)FLVike Wrote: on another Vikings forum and got banned for 15 months; The ban was over may 1 but I don't know if I should respond there.

January 28 2023

13 wins last season was wasted away by the DC. Unless the defense is 10 times better I doubt we win 9 games. Our chance was last season and gutless coaching wasted it. You will see how difficult getting to 9 next season will be. I am so sure of this that I am not even going to waste my time and watch unless by some chance we make the playoffs.

The 7-win '23 team with a healthy Cousins was a far better team than the 13-win '22 team. I don't think there's a Viking fan anywhere who would disagree with that.

(05-09-2024, 03:49 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: I didn't see the prediction about all the injuries??

Odd response. Other teams had injuries too, maybe we should asterisk our wins over Tyler Bagent and Jameis Winston?

I'm not sure what the point of this thread is by OP but yeah the Vikings last year weren't good. We started 0-3 without any significant injuries lol.

The FO recognized the roster for what it was and has made wholesale changes accordingly. The future is bright. Not sure what bringing up 2023 serves but I also don't think writing it off as "injuries" is fair either.