Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I said this most of last year about Sanders.....
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/shede...-williams/

Not that he'd be taken #1 if he came out this year, but that he's got NFL QB written all over him. He's impressive looking down the field, handling pressure and he's tough as nails. He's a NFL passer. Anytime I watched him in a game, I was thoroughly impressed. He's going to make a team very happy next year.

Say what you will about him or his Dad, but this kid can ball.

Would you want him as the face of your Franchise?

(05-07-2024, 09:09 AM)badgervike Wrote: Would you want him as the face of your Franchise?

Me personally? Most likely not. But there will be some franchises that won't have an issue at all with it. Coach Prime comes with as well, so another potential issue. 

Regardless of that, he's a hell of a prospect. 50% of NFL will love him, the other will hate him. A villain can be extremely good for views/clicks as people will watch him just to root against him. I like the guy we got very much.

I'm really glad we plucked JJ off the board this year. I would not like our situation if we were in a low-draft position next year and he fell to us. I think his attitude (clearly gleaned from his Dad), and conspicuous consumption with his NIL money in college all points to attitude issues. Maybe it's the native Minnesotan in me, but his mouth and actions don't point toward being a team leader.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Montana Tom's post:

I wouldn't want the circus that's gonna come along with Shedeur, but if he wins, teams have tolerated worse.

I agree with his talent and upside. I do not agree with him being the #1 over Caleb.
Next year as of now yes.
GMs don’t mind saying crazy things if they cannot be identified.