Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
#203 K Will Reichard Alabama
Having given up on our getting a DT, this is fine with me.  Hope they worked him out kicking NFL extra points  Tongue

This kid is the real deal. Nice selection.
[-] The following 3 users Like StickierBuns's post:

Wanted Cam Little more, but it's a kicker, what the hell do I know. And this guy has been through the ringer at Tuscaloosa and has held up well.

(04-27-2024, 04:28 PM)MaroonBells Wrote: Wanted Cam Little more, but it's a kicker, what the hell do I know. And this guy has been through the ringer at Tuscaloosa and has held up well.

He's a fucking FG kicking android. He's going to LOVE Minnesota and the staff. This fucker will kick a 54 yd FG at Lambeau Field in January to win the game in overtime and his pulse rate wouldn't move. Make no mistake, this is the Viking's new kicker.
[-] The following 7 users Like StickierBuns's post:

Big Tide fan here, luv this pick!!!

I had a big hunch he was going to be a Viking. 

Reichard, the SEC Special Teams Player of the Year, made 55 of 55 PATs and 22 of 25 field goals, including 5 of 5 from 50 yards and beyond in 2023.

For his career, Reichard made 295 of 297 PATs and 84 of 100 field goals while posting a major college record 547 career points, a school-record 84 field goals made and 10 field goals from 50 yards and beyond.
[-] The following 3 users Like purplefaithful's post:

(04-27-2024, 04:42 PM)StickierBuns Wrote: He's a fucking FG kicking android. He's going to LOVE Minnesota and the staff. This fucker will kick a 54 yd FG at Lambeau Field in January to win the game in overtime and his pulse rate wouldn't move. Make no mistake, this is the Viking's new kicker.

Oh no doubt. I don't think that kicker they got from that other league will be a factor.

Here’s the thing, a great kicker is going to put up points.....when they are most needed
[-] The following 2 users Like Vanguard83's post:

(04-27-2024, 04:49 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: Big Tide fan here, luv this pick!!!

I had a big hunch he was going to be a Viking. 

Reichard, the SEC Special Teams Player of the Year, made 55 of 55 PATs and 22 of 25 field goals, including 5 of 5 from 50 yards and beyond in 2023.

For his career, Reichard made 295 of 297 PATs and 84 of 100 field goals while posting a major college record 547 career points, a school-record 84 field goals made and 10 field goals from 50 yards and beyond.

So, 17-20 inside 50.  Damn, even Joseph was higher than that  Tongue

I saw something that Vikings fans lost their sh@t over this...I don't see a problem. I watched him at Alabama in college be Mr. Automatic, and I thought to myself...hmmmm, we haven't had someone so reliable in a long time. I was a bit concerned going into the off-season with Mr. UFL being our lone kicker...I feel a lot better with this pick in the books. How many Extra Points did Joseph miss in his tenure in Minnesota? Someone knows that statistic.
[-] The following 2 users Like Montana Tom's post:

He’s never had a field goal or extra point blocked.
[-] The following 3 users Like Kentis's post: