Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kirk is pissed about Penix

Man up Nancy.
[-] The following 6 users Like Vanguard83's post:

(04-25-2024, 10:02 PM)supafreak84 Wrote: https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2024-...QyJfg3z-I3
Cousins' contract only includes $90 million in guaranteed money, so the Falcons will be able to get out of it after just two seasons if they decide they want to move on to Penix

180 million on a QB and your next decision is to pick a QB with the 8th pick in the draft. Perhaps after signing Cousins they looked at film of him.
[-] The following 2 users Like FLVike's post:

Pretty expensive bridge QB…  Cool Tongue
[-] The following 8 users Like Kentis's post:

What makes it even more strange is Penix is 24 already. If they want a return on investment they need to start him sooner then later.

Funny though. I think Kirk partly signed in Atlanta because he didn't want to be a bridge QB and knew he'd be one in Minnesota. Well...surprise, surprise lol
[-] The following 5 users Like supafreak84's post:

I pointed this out the the other day. It’s essentially a 2 year contract - probably similar to what the Vikes offered. Falcons can get out with just a $25 million hit after year 2. Cousins is dead to me and this makes my day.

first off.... i called this after they signed kirk and was laughed at.... second off....LOLOLOLOLOLOL to bad Kirk.
[-] The following 5 users Like JimmyinSD's post:

(04-25-2024, 10:20 PM)supafreak84 Wrote: What makes it even more strange is Penix is 24 already. If they want a return on investment they need to start him sooner then later.

Funny though. I think Kirk partly signed in Atlanta because he didn't want to be a bridge QB and knew he'd be one in Minnesota. Well...surprise, surprise lol

When Cousins is stinking up the field it will be much easier to bench him.

(04-25-2024, 10:20 PM)supafreak84 Wrote: What makes it even more strange is Penix is 24 already. If they want a return on investment they need to start him sooner then later.

This is what I find so funny. They draft an older rookie QB who will be sitting until he's 26. Then you have Kirk who jetted MN partially because he didn't want to be part of a succession plan.
[-] The following 3 users Like NFL Draft Guru's post: