Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Starting to read/see more of a single narrative: Vikes moving up
Minnesota is desperately trying to move up to #3 and get QB Drake Maye. This is coming from sports media that are more serious and seem to have real connections. Supposedly, some AFC 'executive' thinks Minnesota is going to pull this off. There are still a few outliers saying different, but last night and this morning the majority narrative is saying they're moving up. 

Could all still be speculation and B.S., but it seems to have the steam of 'its almost Draft day and here's some clarity' information. I still have a hard time seeing it happening (I'm usually not so stubborn-minded over a take, but I will have to see it to believe it), but it sure feels like a lot more than conjecture the day before the Draft.

I think they already have a deal in place at #3 assuming Daniel's goes #2. If the Redskins take Maye, I think the contingency is JJM at 5. KOC and the Vikings have been acting very confident as if they have deals already worked out.

(04-24-2024, 09:52 AM)TBro Wrote: I think they already have a deal in place at #3 assuming Daniel's goes #2. If the Redskins take Maye, I think the contingency is JJM at 5. KOC and the Vikings have been acting very confident as if they have deals already worked out.

I mentioned this yesterday as well.....they sure act confident and pleased with themselves about something.

https://twitter.com/DMRussini/status/178...gr%5Etweet

Makes me wonder if the Vikings are including a player in their trade up.

One thing I don't want to see is KAM high five-ing and smiles after his pick or trade. For me, he is not out of the woods yet for allowing the Lions to move up 20 spots in the first round for a ham sandwich.
[-] The following 1 user Likes FLVike's post:

(04-24-2024, 10:15 AM)FLVike Wrote: One thing I don't want to see is KAM high five-ing and smiles after his pick or trade. For me, he is not out of the woods yet for allowing the Lions to move up 20 spots in the first round for a ham sandwich.

[Image: kwesi.gif]

https://twitter.com/MissAlissaS/status/1...3785039112

[Image: GL4_Ej6WoAElhgT?format=jpg&name=900x900]

(04-24-2024, 10:13 AM)MaroonBells Wrote: Makes me wonder if the Vikings are including a player in their trade up.

All kinds of speculation on NFL Radio this morning that a deal with New England to move up to the #3 pick would include our two 1sts this year, receiver Justin Jefferson, and potentially our 1st round pick in 2025. All to move up 8 spots in the draft. Lol..

If this happens...just fire the entire front office. Morons...
[-] The following 3 users Like supafreak84's post:

(04-24-2024, 11:09 AM)supafreak84 Wrote: All kinds of speculation on NFL Radio this morning that a deal with New England to move up to the #3 pick would include our two 1sts this year, receiver Justin Jefferson, and potentially our 1st round pick in 2025. All to move up 8 spots in the draft. Lol..

Its obviously too stupid to be real. The problem with an entity like NFL Radio is they need content.....any content. They need to fill air time, so bring on the ridiculousness as they still need to get through today and most of tomorrow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

(04-24-2024, 10:28 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: [Image: kwesi.gif]

https://twitter.com/MissAlissaS/status/1...3785039112

[Image: GL4_Ej6WoAElhgT?format=jpg&name=900x900]

Very funny sticky, was that picture taken right after the Cine pick?
[-] The following 1 user Likes FLVike's post:

(04-24-2024, 11:09 AM)supafreak84 Wrote: All kinds of speculation on NFL Radio this morning that a deal with New England to move up to the #3 pick would include our two 1sts this year, receiver Justin Jefferson, and potentially our 1st round pick in 2025. All to move up 8 spots in the draft. Lol..

There is no way this move could ever be made.  Ain't happening, and it's stupid to even speculate that it is, let alone in the national media.
[-] The following 3 users Like Waterboy's post: