Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
A letter to NFL GMs by Michael Penix Jr.

Love it! Love the kid!
And would love to see him continue his career in purple!
[-] The following 1 user Likes JimmyinSD's post:

(04-23-2024, 05:56 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: https://www.theplayerstribune.com/posts/...washington

He's shooting his shot.

Well written piece. Good move on his part.

All written by a ghost writer (because everyone at this level has one). But well written none the less. He’s #6 on my wishlist so I’d assume that means he’ll be the best of the bunch.

IMO Penix is the classic 'riser' that every NFL Draft has each year....I also think his Combine measurables helped (faster than predicted, top 10 handsize of any QB since they've been taking the measurement, almost 220 lbs., etc.). His arm strength is impressive, he would give KOC that dimension that we know he wants. I think he is their 1A QB option.
[-] The following 1 user Likes StickierBuns's post:

(04-23-2024, 07:44 AM)StickierBuns Wrote: IMO Penix is the classic 'riser' that every NFL Draft has each year....I also think his Combine measurables helped (faster than predicted, top 10 handsize of any QB since they've been taking the measurement, almost 220 lbs., etc.). His arm strength is impressive, he would give KOC that dimension that we know he wants. I think he is their 1A QB option.

I dont know if I'd call him a riser?

I think he's had to dig out of a hole since the NCG

Obviously I think Penix is who we'll end up with, since I'm posting it everywhere. And most will say "reach"
[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

Also disagree on rising. If it wasn’t for his age and injury history he’d probably be the #2 QB
[-] The following 1 user Likes AGRforever's post:

A month ago, I wanted nothing to do with this guy. The last two weeks though, I've become a fan. If we don't take him, I doubt he gets past the Raiders. Crazy year with so many good qb's. Thursday cant get here soon enough.

Great letter and would cause me to write his name down on the selection card, but they better have a plan B in the wings.

(04-23-2024, 08:19 AM)purplefaithful Wrote: I dont know if I'd call him a riser?

I think he's had to dig out of a hole since the NCG

Obviously I think Penix is who we'll end up with, since I'm posting it everywhere. And most will say "reach"

And they would be idiots.
[-] The following 1 user Likes kmillard's post: