Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
$hit Hitting the Fan Across the Western World
(05-06-2024, 10:56 AM)Zanary Wrote: Today is Holocaust Remembrance Day, and there's more horrible incidents all over Europe and the US...plus, stories showing that the little terror-fans have been trained for months (in case anyone still thought this was spontaneous).

I feel some big, ugly, noisy times just up the road, folks.

Have you seen Zone of Interest yet?

Fabulous, disturbing, deeply disturbing. There are no direct scenes in the camp - but there is sound.

I wont be able to watch it again as it still affects me today (over a month later.) 

Unlike any other Shoah movie I've seen. A vastly different tale than Schindlers List or so many others that came before.

[-] The following 1 user Likes purplefaithful's post:

(05-06-2024, 07:27 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: Have you seen Zone of Interest yet?

Fabulous, disturbing, deeply disturbing. There are no direct scenes in the camp - but there is sound.

I wont be able to watch it again as it still affects me today (over a month later.) 

Unlike any other Shoah movie I've seen. A vastly different tale than Schindlers List or so many others that came before.

Not yet. I know that one's gonna hit me to the marrow...so, I'm kinda picking a time for that.
It's Got to be This Year, KAM, KOC, and Flores...Bring It!

As someone who 100% hasn’t been paying attention to this story, these are some thoughts and questions I have.

How do we know this is organic and that a sizeable amount of people are actually racist? Just ask yourself how many of the incidents that have come out in the past handful of years has it later come out that the FBI had a substantial role to play in the event happening? From Jan 6, where the police opened the doors for everyone and the FBI plant was yelling to everyone trying to get them to commit crimes. The Governor Whitmer kidnapping plot which was more FBI than real people. All the fake terrorist events where the FBI goads a mentally ill Islamic person to commit an act of terror and then swoops in to save the day.

It seems to me, that if you are a pro-israel, pro-zionist member of government, who definitely wasn’t wrapped up in the Mossad/Epstein thing, the easiest thing to do would be to pay someone to say some overtly racist things in front of the journalists you hired to be there and now anyone who protests the genocide in Israel is labeled an anti-semite. Don’t protest the government, because people who protest the government are crazy extremists. Just imagine that you are someone that has no ties to Gaza, what are the odds that you are going to say on camera something that sounds like a poorly written movie script?

Divide and Conquer. Look at how crazy your neighbors are. Don't look at us sending billions of dollars in weapons to help one of the most sophisticated armies in the world defend itself from people that can't afford shoes or food.

(05-07-2024, 12:57 PM)medaille Wrote: As someone who 100% hasn’t been paying attention to this story, these are some thoughts and questions I have.

How do we know this is organic and that a sizeable amount of people are actually racist?  Just ask yourself how many of the incidents that have come out in the past handful of years has it later come out that the FBI had a substantial role to play in the event happening?  From Jan 6, where the police opened the doors for everyone and the FBI plant was yelling to everyone trying to get them to commit crimes.  The Governor Whitmer kidnapping plot which was more FBI than real people.  All the fake terrorist events where the FBI goads a mentally ill Islamic person to commit an act of terror and then swoops in to save the day.

It seems to me, that if you are a pro-israel, pro-zionist member of government, who definitely wasn’t wrapped up in the Mossad/Epstein thing, the easiest thing to do would be to pay someone to say some overtly racist things in front of the journalists you hired to be there and now anyone who protests the genocide in Israel is labeled an anti-semite.  Don’t protest the government, because people who protest the government are crazy extremists.  Just imagine that you are someone that has no ties to Gaza, what are the odds that you are going to say on camera something that sounds like a poorly written movie script?

Divide and Conquer.  Look at how crazy your neighbors are.  Don't look at us sending billions of dollars in weapons to help one of the most sophisticated armies in the world defend itself from people that can't afford shoes or food.

My response is: longstanding context and scale.

It's not about racism, because while many Jews can trace their lineage to Judea, others find their way via joining the religion of their own choice. Also, Israel may be run by Jews, but it has multiple religions practicing within and whose members have full rights in business/gov't.

The babble being thrown around by the frothing kids and the shrieking whackos in the Kooky Keffiyeh Klan is barely different than the same antisemitic BS howled by Arafat's s**theads decades ago, taught in textbooks distributed by the Palestinian Authority (busted by the EU and others over years) along with UNRWA, and still as conveniently cherry-picked as ever.

I've found terrorists horribly, darkly fascinating for a very long time, and this is familiar propaganda from Iran's usual proxies. Their leadership will do anything to keep Israel from normalized relations in the region, including sacrificing every pawn in Gaza under the pretense of "Palestine".
It's Got to be This Year, KAM, KOC, and Flores...Bring It!