Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regarding the "Like Button" or lack of
So in lieu of that for the moment, there is something similar with the "Rate" button attached toa. post. It allows you to grant up to 2 positive reputation or 2 negative reputation for the post. 

This IS essentially the same as a like and dislike button. It lets the board members say how they feel about the post overall. Funky I know but interesting nonetheless. 

I do know that forum users do not like change. Boy howdy do I know that!!!
Is this thing on?

Can only Rate +-1 right now, I tried to give you a plus 2!

(04-08-2024, 01:52 PM)Kentis Wrote: Can only Rate +-1 right now, I tried to give you a plus 2!

I was able to give him a plus 2,  and I gave you a plus 1 for your troubles..... hows it feel to have a reputation?

Strange, my pop up only offers +1, neutral(quite useful), & -1 (Thanks Jimmy, I feel half way reputable now)

I think it has to do with moderators and admin. They likely get to give 2’s.
Is this thing on?

(04-08-2024, 02:07 PM)JimmyinSD Wrote: I was able to give him a plus 2,  and I gave you a plus 1 for your troubles..... hows it feel to have a reputation?

Error

You have already given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today.

Apparently there is currently a small daily limit on giving reputation ratings, so choose wisely, Lol…  Cry

(04-08-2024, 03:41 PM)Kentis Wrote: Error

You have already given as many reputation ratings as you are allowed to for today.

Apparently there is currently a small daily limit on giving reputation ratings, so choose wisely, Lol…  Cry

Maybe there is a store we can buy more?

(04-08-2024, 06:33 PM)JimmyinSD Wrote: Maybe there is a store we can buy more?

Jimmy's buyin'!

I will look at the settings to see what the limit is. I've been dolling them out like candy.
Is this thing on?

I only see +1 and -1 too. Oh yeah and Nuetral

(04-08-2024, 09:13 PM)1VikesFan Wrote: I only see +1 and -1 too. Oh yeah and Nuetral

yeah I believe only mods/admin can give more than +1. But that can be adjusted too I believe.
Is this thing on?