Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A trade idea that just might work
How do the Vikings get to #3 to have their choice between Mac and Maye? How do the Patriots still get one of Mac and Maye and a future 1st? Simple, use the Cards. This was a trade scenario offered on Twitter. 

Not sure about the comp...Patriots getting our '25 1st AND Ty Chandler for moving down ONE spot seems a tad too much, but...

Drew Magary@drewmagary

Gentlemen, I have a proposition for you: a three-team deal between MIN/NE/ARI.

MIN receives:
-NE’s 1r pick (#3 overall)

NE receives:
-ARI’s 1r pick (#4 overall)
-MIN’s 2025 1r pick
-RB Ty Chandler

ARI receives:
-MIN’s two 1r picks (#11, #23 overall)
-MIN’s 4r pick

https://x.com/drewmagary/status/1776972940573380834

That's to much IMO. Would rather let it play out for the 3rd or 4th guy.

So:

I like the idea of thinking outside the normal trade box by including more than 2 teams...

But:
Ty Chandler 
2025 #1

Is rich and our RB room seems too thin for that right now, Jones misses games 

HEY: so this is how you can post a reply w/out quoting!  Big Grin

Kwesi:
Fleeced by Detroit
Fleeced by Houston
come draft day:
Fleeced by

Can't wait.

Nah, not coming off the 2025 1st for Maye or Mac. Too many upgrades needed on this team, plus I would not be shocked if next year's 1st is a top 10-12 pick.

(04-07-2024, 03:38 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: HEY: so this is how you can post a reply w/out quoting!  Big Grin

I added a point to your reputation (whatever that means), but I sure would love the like buttons back.

That very well could be KAMs final decision ever in the NFL.

(04-07-2024, 03:53 PM)comet52 Wrote: Kwesi:
Fleeced by Detroit
Fleeced by Houston
come draft day:
Fleeced by

Can't wait.

And speaking of Comet, where's the WTF Troy Aikman button?

(04-07-2024, 03:27 PM)JimmyinSD Wrote: That's to much IMO.  Would rather let it play out for the 3rd or 4th guy.

(04-07-2024, 05:04 PM)Maroon_Bells Wrote:
(04-07-2024, 03:38 PM)purplefaithful Wrote: HEY: so this is how you can post a reply w/out quoting!  Big Grin

I added a point to your reputation (whatever that means), but I sure would love the like buttons back.

My reputation was sullied eons ago, but thx

Yup liked the like buttons.

I'll just be glad for a more stable platform, especially with such an important draft coming-up. I've visited lots of sites over the years and I dont think I could tolerate some of the schlock out there.

I say call the Giants and ask what they want to move down, if they refuse, or want a kings ransom, then I would say you likely have to at least jump them. Otherwise... I think I am comfortable enough with any of the top 6 that I would let things play out to at least 4 or 5, and then see how things shake out, of course if they really covet Maye or JJM ( or even Daniels) over the rest, then they better stake their jobs on it and get their guy.